Free Low T Consult at Our 5 DFW Clinics
Irritability and mild depression.
Loss of productivity.
Additional belly fat, love handles, and muscle loss which is resistance to diet and exercise.
These are some of the tell-tale signs and symptoms of low testosterone.
We have some good news: If low testosterone is at the root of your troubles, you don’t have to go on suffering.
Treatment is available.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is the most effective way to treat the symptoms of low testosterone. The road to recovery with Testosterone Centers of Texas (TCT) begins with a simple, free consultation at one of our 5 DFW Metroplex clinics.
Your Free Consult: What You Can Expect
Your initial consultation should be fairly brief, but it will be extremely useful in determining if TRT is right for you.
There should be a thorough discussion of:
- Your individual needs
- Your medical history
- Your symptoms
In addition, you will leave your free initial consultation knowing:
- The benefits and risks of TRT
- Why we recommend testosterone injections over other methods
- Your treatment goals
- Your potential out-of-pocket costs
We recommend you pay special attention to:
- What sets TCT apart from other DFW-area Low T clinics
- Our ethical standards and principles
- How treatment suitability is determined and progress monitored
- The fact that there are minimal or zero additional out-of-pocket expenses for additional medications (if needed) like hCG and Anastrozole.
Every one of our 5 DFW clinics is ready, willing, and able to discuss the details of your therapy in depth to help you make the best decision possible before you begin your treatment.
Locate a TCT Low Testosterone Clinic in Dallas-Fort Worth
We have 5 conveniently located low testosterone clinics spread out across the DFW Metroplex.
If you’d like, feel free to drop in at any of our clinics. Walk-in consultations are always welcomed and are always free.
If you’d like to schedule your free initial consultation in advance, click the button below.