You can receive Testosterone Replacement Therapy at your home or office via video consults and prescriptions shipped right to your door.
Video: How Testosterone Replacement Therapy May Help Men with Low T
Many questions exist around Testosterone Replacement Therapy (also known as TRT) and we found a great video on that can give those in Dallas suffering from Low T a better understanding of what TRT is and how it may benefit men with Low T.
Many men are suffering from Low T are not even aware of what the symptoms of Low T are. Becoming aware, though, of what the symptoms of Low T are is the necessary starting point of identifying this deeper problem and starting on the road to getting it resolved. Among the most common indicators of abnormally low T levels are:
- Erectile dysfunction – many aspects of normal erectile function rely on sufficient T levels
- Persistently low sex drive – T levels are the engine of men’s sex drive
- Low semen levels – testosterone works to produce sperm, and reduced volume should be noted
- Chronic fatigue – feeling like your tank is always empty may mean that it is
- Genital insensitivity – the normal sensation of arousal is missing when this area is stimulated
- Loss of strength – Low T levels are often accompanied by reduced muscle mass & vigor
- Increased body fat – sudden onset of midline weight gain is often associated with Low T